Aggressive skates have almost always been a combination of strong and solid plastic, often leaving them feeling heavy and looking bulky.
As skating has evolved, so too have skate technologies and indeed the desires and needs of the skaters. skaters do not want their skates just tollok great, but now also search for optimum performance and lightweight slender looking boot.
With Deshi`s new skate, all the feature desires and needs of a sakter have been taken into account. This skate will set a new standard in skate technology and one that will be hard to beat. It`s world`s first carbon fiber aggressive skate.
- made of real Carbon fiber and Kevlar
- Has both the appearance and fit of a shoe
- 35% less volume than a standard hard boot skate.
- Extremely lightweight. The boot only weights just 685g in size 42, add the lightweight soulplate to this at just 250g leaving you a complete boot weighing under 1000g, again 30% lighter than any other boot on the current market.
- Total control with direct power transfer in all movements, better feeling for grinds and jumps.
- low profile boot and soulplate means you are grinding only few mm from the obstacle, rail or ledge.
- includes the new Sifika shock absorber
- 100% genuine leather for long wear resistance.
- Neoprene and Microfiber inside lining to prevent slip and to add control
- Slim and clean design.